What can I say, little baby Amrik loved his cake smash and splash photography session, despite being warned he maybe a little shy, he was amazing!
He got properly stuck into the photoshoot with his little cheekiness and cuteness and it just shows from the images below.
Looking at celebrating your little ones first birthday with a cake smash photoshoot? I am based on Kingswood in Hull, and close to a bus stop. Cake smash sessions are messy, but extremely fun and the outcome of gorgeous images are well worth all the mess!
You can select from a large range of backdrops and pick your theme for your little ones cake smash, or we can plan something different.
For more information, please pop us a message below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren has been bringing her children to be photographed by me since her eldest was born, quite a while ago. In fact, it was just after I set up my business. It is always a pleasure, and a privilege to capture a growing family, and create those memories for them.
Newborn Photography, Hull
Isaac's little newborn photography session went like a dream as you can see from the photographs below, he slept throughout most of it, minus the first 10-15 minutes. Such a little dream. I love doing newborn portrait shoots, they are 100% my fave (well, and cake smashes).
If you are interested in booking in your baby for a newborn photography session, I am based on Kingswood, in Hull. Please message me email@example.com
It's always a pleasure to have a customer back in my photography studio numerous times, and watching their little bundles of joy grow. Drew's had multi photo shoots with me, with his aunts and nannas, cousins and his mummy! He is such a little cutie and amazing to photograph!
When his Mummy asked for this themed cake smash, I was all over it. I do love a good neutral themed set up and just how gorgeous is this cake smash and splash.
Daisy's Newborn Photography Session.
One of many sessions taken places after the 2021 relaxation of lockdown. It's so good to be back in the studio photographing newborns and babies again.
On Friday 16th April little Freddie visited the studio for his 1st birthday cake smash and splash photo-shoot!
Prior to the shoot, Freddie's Mum had mentioned in the pre cake smash questionnaire that Freddie was a little shy... I think you will see from the photographs you are about to see that Freddie... was not shy. Freddie had LOTS OF FUN!
I always start my birthday sessions with a mini portrait shoot, which also include a few props for little one to play about with and on. Usually, for a shy child, the little moon stool works great for the curious mind...
The mini photo-shoot can include siblings and parents at an additional cost, however there is no extra charge with the top birthday package for this.
These mini sessions last about 10-15 minutes, a great way for me to quickly learn how your baby reacts to me, and for me to get to know them quickly!
Freddie didn't eat much of his cake, and that's ok, because this cake is for playing with and that's exactly what Freddie did! It's all about capturing their experience with something that is meant to be their first experience of something sweet and sugary.
Thinking about booking a cake smash and splash? Message me here
A couple of previews from last weekends cake smash and splash session with this little man. No posts to social media as of yet until the little mans birthday in a few weeks.
Hope you have a great birthday!
Christmas Minis 2020
I am super excited to have you in the studio for your Christmas Minis, and for most of you, this isn't your first Christmas Mini, or portrait session with me, so thank you for coming back and also to my new clients, thank you for booking in with me.
Of course, this year is going to be a little different, and I can not stress enough how important it is for you to arrive ready (dressed in the outfit you will be wearing for the photographs) as I have left enough time between sessions to clean everything ready for the next family. I am sure you understand I am doing the best I can to keep everyone safe including myself, therefor the time slot given to you upon booking is not flexible. If you are late, this time will be deducted from your session.
Your Christmas Mini
- Please DO NOT come to the studio if you, or someone you know who you've been around are showing signs of covid19 or if you have been told to self isolate.
I have kept one date 100% free in December for those who this may effect.
- If you are paying via bank transfer, please do this the morning of your session before you arrive, cash is accepted but please have the correct amount of money and if possible please bring this in an envelope or plastic wallet.
- Please arrive on time, if you are late this will be deducted off your session as I have kept time between each client to clean, to do my best to keep everything safe for families.
- Please only bring those who are going to be in the photo-shoot ( please do not bring family / friends to come and watch, due to COVID19 I am having limited people in the studio at a time)
- If you are not having your images taken, and it is just your children, I do require you to wear your facemask unless you are exempt. I will be wearing my face mask and I also will be regularly using hand sanitizer as well as washing my hands properly in-between sessions. Hand sanitizer is also available for you to use.
- My QR code is available on entry, please scan yourself in via the Track + Trace app.
If you do not wish to use this app, please leave me your address and contact number.
- The Christmas Mini is approx 30 minutes long (max) and you will receive an online viewing gallery within (1-2 weeks) to view your images which will be slightly retouched (between 10+15) and you can favourite your 5 digital images which will then be fully edited and sent back to you for downloading. If you do wish to purchase more, please ask for my pricelist or search for it via my website.
- Last but not least, I know everything above is very serious, but I do want you to have a lovely and safe time at my studio and enjoy the time here with your little ones. <3
I look forward to seeing you.
Previews into sessions and updates.