A couple of previews from last weekends cake smash and splash session with this little man. No posts to social media as of yet until the little mans birthday in a few weeks.
Hope you have a great birthday!
Christmas Minis 2020
I am super excited to have you in the studio for your Christmas Minis, and for most of you, this isn't your first Christmas Mini, or portrait session with me, so thank you for coming back and also to my new clients, thank you for booking in with me.
Of course, this year is going to be a little different, and I can not stress enough how important it is for you to arrive ready (dressed in the outfit you will be wearing for the photographs) as I have left enough time between sessions to clean everything ready for the next family. I am sure you understand I am doing the best I can to keep everyone safe including myself, therefor the time slot given to you upon booking is not flexible. If you are late, this time will be deducted from your session.
Your Christmas Mini
- Please DO NOT come to the studio if you, or someone you know who you've been around are showing signs of covid19 or if you have been told to self isolate.
I have kept one date 100% free in December for those who this may effect.
- If you are paying via bank transfer, please do this the morning of your session before you arrive, cash is accepted but please have the correct amount of money and if possible please bring this in an envelope or plastic wallet.
- Please arrive on time, if you are late this will be deducted off your session as I have kept time between each client to clean, to do my best to keep everything safe for families.
- Please only bring those who are going to be in the photo-shoot ( please do not bring family / friends to come and watch, due to COVID19 I am having limited people in the studio at a time)
- If you are not having your images taken, and it is just your children, I do require you to wear your facemask unless you are exempt. I will be wearing my face mask and I also will be regularly using hand sanitizer as well as washing my hands properly in-between sessions. Hand sanitizer is also available for you to use.
- My QR code is available on entry, please scan yourself in via the Track + Trace app.
If you do not wish to use this app, please leave me your address and contact number.
- The Christmas Mini is approx 30 minutes long (max) and you will receive an online viewing gallery within (1-2 weeks) to view your images which will be slightly retouched (between 10+15) and you can favourite your 5 digital images which will then be fully edited and sent back to you for downloading. If you do wish to purchase more, please ask for my pricelist or search for it via my website.
- Last but not least, I know everything above is very serious, but I do want you to have a lovely and safe time at my studio and enjoy the time here with your little ones. <3
I look forward to seeing you.
It was such a pleasure having this little guy in the studio and I hope he has a fantastic birthday.
Portrait and wedding photographer in Kingston Upon Hull
Baby Photographer Hull
Birthday Photography Session
Cake Smash Hull
Cake Smash In Hull
Cake Smash Photography Hull
Christmas Portrait Photography Hull
East Yorkshire Wedding Photographer
Family Photographer In Hull
Female Wedding Photography
First Birthday Photoshoot Hull
Hull Wedding Photographer
Hull Wedding Photographers
Hull Wedding Photography
Kingston Upton Hull Weddings
Leeds Wedding Photgrapher
Leeds Wedding Photographer
Photographers In Hull
Photographers Near Me Hull
Portrait Family Photographer Hull
Portrait Photographer Hull
The Country Park Inn Hessle Wedding
Two Wedding Photographers
Wedding In Hull
Wedding Photographer In Hull
Wedding Photography Hull
Yorkshire Wedding Photographer
Yorkshire Wedding Photography
York Wedding Photographer
York Wedding Photography